Yes there are a lot of pics but I couldn't help it!!! This pumpkin patch was the BEST!! There were sooooo many things to do. We ended up staying there for three hours! Thanks to Heidi(my sister in law)to inviting us along!! WE HAD SOOO MUCH FUN!!
Go daddy GO!!

Heidi, Chris and Gabe(aren't they cute!)

These two goats were fighting over a female...

This ride, LOL I was laughing the whole time. Heide squeezed herself into a small cart, it was sooo bumpy, and the farmer kept trying to crack jokes!

The boys got some money from Grandma Thomas for Halloween, after paying their tithing they still had enough for a pony ride. YEEHAAA
This was called...well something pillow bouncer..all I know is that it was FUN and I didn't want to get off!!




5 comments:
It looks like you had a blast!
You are an amazing photographer but I always new that! You guys look like you are enjoying the beauty of Idaho! Miss you guys a ton! And your kids are getting so tall! I love it!
That was fun!!! Thanks for coming, I had a blast!!! Love the pics.
That looks like so much fun! Jenn and I went this week to a different one that was pretty good, but not quite like that one! It looks like you're really enjoying Idaho! We're all going trick-or-treating on Friday - we'll miss you guys this year!
Johanna--
Looks like you guys are getting settled there! I LOVE LOVE the pumpkin patch, doesn't it just a warm feeling?!
I also wanted to thank you for the referrals, I have had a few sessions come from you and I appreciate it! I was going to email you.. but can't find your email address?! Anyway, thanks again!!
Post a Comment