My friend did this on her blog and I thought it was cute so I copied her!
What is something mom always says to you?
I~I love you
E~I love you
What makes mommy happy?
I~Being nice
E~When I listen
What makes mommy sad?
I~not nice
E~When I disobey
How does mommy make you laugh?
I~Tickling me
E~Tickling me
What was mommy like as a kid?
I~Me
E~Being nice
How old is mom?
I~1
E~28
How tall is mom?
I~Taller than me
E~I think 80 inches
What is mom's favorite thing to do?
I~Work on the computer
E~Clean the house
What does mom do when you aren't home?
I~Paperwork
E~Clean my room
What is mom really good at?
I~Pictures
E~Cleaning
What does mommy do for her job?
I~My pictures
E~Go to the office
What is mommy's favorite food?
I~Brownies
E~Brownies
What do you and mommy like to do together?
I~play and laugh
E~Play games
How are you and mom the same?
I~Because we are bigger than Adeline
E~Because we have arms, legs, hands, eyes....
How are you and mom different?
I~Jesus made us different, yes but how? Because you are a girl and I am a boy.
E~You are a girl and I am a boy.
How do you know mommy loves you?
I~You make cake when it's cake time.
E~You hug me
Who are your best friends?
I~Adelind and Elijah
E~Austin, Logan, Brigham, Ian, Adeline
What is your favorite thing to do?
I~Play with mommy
E~Play games like sorry or stratego
What is your favorite movie?
I~2000 Stripling Warriors
E~2000 Stripling Warriors
What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
I~Go to the Beach
E~Family Home Evening
What is your favorite food?
I~Brownies
E~Brownies
What is your favorite song?
I~The 2000 Stripling warriors song(one he made up I guess)Is there such a song?
E~I am a Child of God
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I~Be a Doctor
E~A football play, basketball player, baseball player, hockey and racing.
3 comments:
I love how mommy's favorite food is also the boy's favorite...hmm. And way to go Ian on being so diplomatic about mommy's height. I should drag out a sheet of paper with questions that Phillip answered in preschool, there were some funny answers...
Cute Jo! I love to hear what kids have to say. :) Sounds like you are the house of brownie lovers. YUM!
Oh my gosh that was the cutest thing ever!! I miss you all!! I love that your kids love you so much! I need to get me some.
Post a Comment