When we first got there one of the little girls in Elijah's class came up to me and asked if I was his mom. I said yes and then she went on to tell me how much she LOVED being around Elijah. Another little girl wanted to hold his hand the whole time we were on the fieldtrip....his teacher did tell me at the beginning of the year how much the girls liked Elijah but I didn't think much of it until now....I guess it's those blue eyes!





2 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. I still can't believe Elijah is in kindergarten. I liked his class photo -- they look just like my class, loveable and goofy!
Could addy be any cuter with those cheeks? And Elijah is so big when did he grow up? aren't we still teenagers? Give all the kids hugs and kisses for me.
Post a Comment