
Me, Trina, Rebecca(I did her maternity pics)

Grandpa Hallenberger tackeling Elijah...

Horace, Robert's older brother messin with Ian, poor guy!

Some of the grandkids singing I am a child of God...so sweet!

The boys singing Nearer My God To Thee....still not sure whey they picked that song.

Nick and Addy dancing, they were sooooo cute!

After the party we came home and did our tradition of reading the Christmas story and having cocoa. This is Addy enjoying her very very small cup of cocoa.

Addy realizing it's all gone.

Letter to Santa from Elijah. He choose what to say we just helped him with the spelling! So cute! I love this age.
3 comments:
Addy looks like me when I run out of hot chocolate. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas I am sad you weren't here.Maybe next year.
What a crowd! Looks like a fun party. Addy is so dang cute. I love her outfit and that face is hilarious! She must love her hot cocoa. :)
I can't believe your missing 4 families! but, how fun! I love Addy's hot chocolate picture, she probably didn't get any, it's all on her shirt :)
Post a Comment