Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lot's of stuff all in 1 post!

ok, here we go.....

This was after our first snow fall and Elijah really wanted to play in it and I was being lazy not letting him...I finally gave in and then Adeline was wanting to go out!




I was cleaning and playing Christmas music so Robert and Addy started to dance....it was soooo cute!

Adeline loves books and will bring one to you.....all day long and want to sit on your lap and read. I just got done reading to her, left the room and then heard Elijah start to read. This is what I found! SOOOOOO SWEET!

My boss is Awesome and treated all of us to a Christmas dinner at Texas Road House! YUMMY!!!! My boss, Jason is the one in the back with glasses and Tiffany, Jason's wife is way in the back hiding.Our new maintenance tech, Scott is the one at the front of the picture making a weird face. Stephanie is his wife(in the blue shirt)and is my new buddy and work out partner! LOVE IT!


This was at Elijah's Christmas program. We were there 15 minutes early and still sat way in the back. I had a good zoom lens but the flash didn't carry that far....Elijah did such a good job and he knew all the words to his songs!

1 comment:

Davenports said...

Looks like you guys have been busy!!! I'm glad that you have new buddy's to hang out with...but the just better not be better than ME!!! I'd totally come work out with you if I could!!! :( Miss you!