Robert and I had been really busy with work...I have been in the office the past three weeks. (Not lifting Addy and not cleaning the house constantly has allowed for my body to heal faster)and Robert has been busy showing homes. The kids have been so good they deserved a FUN family night out. We took them to Planet Kid that has a BIG in door play area and then went to dinner after words. It was so much fun to just play with the kids and not think about anything else. I got stuck in the toddler room with Addy because I still can't put wait on my knees.(that is why there are so many pics of her...she is just tooooo cute! Our children bring so much joy to our family! We are so greatful to have such loving, healthy, and silly kiddos!
Oh those are the cutest pictures! And I really love the one of Addy at the end. I did my game wrong because I did it with more then 1 word so i had to go back and edit it. I want dark tights...or maybe they are called leggings. You know the ones people wear under dresses that don't cover your feet, black ones...I can't seem to find them here, or they are all in the little girl section:)
1 comment:
Oh those are the cutest pictures! And I really love the one of Addy at the end. I did my game wrong because I did it with more then 1 word so i had to go back and edit it. I want dark tights...or maybe they are called leggings. You know the ones people wear under dresses that don't cover your feet, black ones...I can't seem to find them here, or they are all in the little girl section:)
Post a Comment