Thursday, May 28, 2009

Camping last weekend

We went camping for Memorial Day weekend and we were excited to use our new trailer! This was Ian right before we left...ok we left really late!

Here we are taking a break and looking for a spot to camp....we have NEVER seen sooooo many people on the Boise river before....we finally found a spot...2 hours later!

We should have told Rebecca that she is supposed to put up her tent AFTER she found a spot! LOL actually we scared off some campers and started taking over their camp site!

This is one of the only ways I get into the pictures! NICE....

Heidi made some KILLER peach cobbler....John ate it all!

Nothin like a hair cut in the woods! Ian and Jayden would trade back and forth and did this for at least 30 minutes or more!

Ohhh that's the real deal FOLKS and I got it!!! LOL

Hangin' out by the camp fire!

My trade mark of course!

It got warm so we decided to go take a dip!

Waken' up is hard to do!

Our little table dancer!

1 comment:

Jensen Memories said...

I really miss you all so much. Looks like you all had a great time. Maybe one of these times we will be able to go with the group. I love the pic of Becca and her tent. What a goof. I also love the picture of all the kids in the raft. I sure miss Christopher. Thanks for the post of all the fun you had.