Wednesday, June 10, 2009

***SURPRISE***

Yep that's right baby #4 is on it's way! Totally a surprise, but I am getting used to it now! I owe this all to my good friend Bethany! She called and told me she was pregnant and that I needed to be pregnant with her. I told her no thanks, but that didn't work! LOL Thanks Beth! ;)

I wasn't sure how far along I was because, well, I wasn't keeping track. I was guessing around 11 or 12 weeks by the way I was feeling. I had an ultra sound yesterday and found out that I am 13 weeks and the due date is December 14th! We like those holiday babies I guess! Anyway, the boys are excited and so are we....that much closer to being done with the baby stage!

So this is why my blog has been neglected...morning sickness with three is no fun! I will get it caught up I promise!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats!!! That is really exciting & I'm sure you will handle it like a trooper. Can't wait to see the amazing pictures that will come from a new addition.

Kim said...

Congratulations JoJo!!! So how far apart will the kiddos be? Hope you get feeling better. I'm happy for you!

sportyrls said...

Congratulations Hallenberger Family!! Now you'll have another little cutie to take darling pictures of : )!

Davenports said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! You are so welcome! I'm so excited for you. You know it was meant to be that all our kids be the same ages! Hope you are starting to feel better.

The Pierce Family said...

Congrats!!!!!

A Cheatham said...

STOP IT!!! Another one!!! You are sooo lucky!! I hope its another girl! You are a baby making machine! Wish that was me :) Congrats and I am sure she will be beautiful like the rest of her family!

Jess said...

YAAAHHH! More babies!