Saturday, June 27, 2009

*><*Boating*><*

We went boating with the Jones last Tuesday night and it was a BLAST!!! Brought back memories from college! (member Kim!!) I almost went knee boarding but we ran out of time! Ian had soooooo much fun he didn't want to get off! Elijah wasn't havin' it so he was the flag guy! Addy played in the sand while we went out then at the end she wanted to be like her brothers and ride the "cool" stuff.....she didn't want to get off either!

We had sooooo much fun I can't wait to go again! If you want to see the pics in order....go from the bottom up! I was toooooo lazy to switch them all around!

Jordan, Lisa, Me, Codi




I love his hair spiky!! When he noticed he mushed it down. =( At least I got one pic!

Notice Ian's smile! HE LOVED IT!


Here I am getting wet for the first time....Pheeewwww it was COLD!

This is out new maintenance guy Austin. His wife is Codi....my kids love Austin! He is sooo good with them!

1 comment:

Kim said...

How Fun! Looks like good times. Ya, I remember double kneeboarding in college. You rocked!