Monday, June 22, 2009

WAAAAY back in March

My friend Abby was getting married in the Salt Lake Temple and I was asked to do her pictures! We took advantage of this and went a couple days early so we could show our children the SL Temple and Conference Center! It was a great experience, not only because we got to feel the spirit and testify to our children the importance of temples, BUT we also got to see my grandparents and my GOOD friend Kim from college! We had such a blast that weekend! Thanks Aunt Wendy for letting us crash at your house!






4 comments:

Jensen Memories said...

I wanna see your tummy!!

Jensen Memories said...

I just made our blog private and I would love to add you but I need your email address. Mine is momma2ktj@gmail.com. Thanks

Kim said...

It was so good to see you Jo! Way cool picture of the temple. You are so good! When you going to Utah again???

Gwen said...

I love the picture of Grandpa. Isn't he just a cute old guy?