Congrats, that is so exciting!!! Hey, any odd chance you will be in Utah the last 2 weeks of October? I can dream of having you take pictures again, can't I? Hope all is going well for you guys in Idaho.
I am sooo excited for you. I just happen to know a really nice and beautiful lady that has an adorable daughter with lots and lots of cloths and everything else a new girl would need. If you need anything I bet she would be willing to share! Hehehehe
Congratulations! It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! It seems like you've been doing lots of photos lately too! My friend whose pictures you took last time just RAVES about how much she loved them, and she has about three friends who want some too if you come back again. :) Hope you're doing good!
6 comments:
Congrats, that is so exciting!!! Hey, any odd chance you will be in Utah the last 2 weeks of October? I can dream of having you take pictures again, can't I? Hope all is going well for you guys in Idaho.
I am sooo excited for you. I just happen to know a really nice and beautiful lady that has an adorable daughter with lots and lots of cloths and everything else a new girl would need. If you need anything I bet she would be willing to share! Hehehehe
Congratulations!! That is very exciting. I am happy for you and Addie to have a sister. yay!
Congratalations!!!!!
Awesome!!!!
Congratulations! It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! It seems like you've been doing lots of photos lately too! My friend whose pictures you took last time just RAVES about how much she loved them, and she has about three friends who want some too if you come back again. :) Hope you're doing good!
Post a Comment