Monday, August 31, 2009

Recent Happenings

A couple weeks ago I got out Addy's pool and the kiddos killed time before dad got home from work! Lots of fun in the water....then the boys needed to sun bathe!




Last week I took the kids to the Zoo before Elijah had to go back to school. Boise Zoo is nothing like Portland Zoo, but we made the best of it!

According to Adeline this is a gagon.


Me at 6 months.......eeewwwwww

Elijah is now a 1st grader!! He is soooooo excited to go to school ALL day now!

5 comments:

Gwen said...

LOL at the sunbathers! You might need a bigger pool next year! Elijah is so grown up.

Jessica said...

I love Adeline's expression in that first picture! You are looking great! Remember our trip to the pumpkin patch when you, me, and Jenn were all pregnant? Whatever happened to that picture? We miss you too!

Jensen Memories said...

I love the baby bump!!

Em said...

You look great, what do you mean eeewww??

Jordan said...

Oh how I miss you guys. Addi's hari is getting long and ELijah needs to stop growing up...he is so big. Hey can you send me the picture disk from the reunion
?