Thursday, January 7, 2010

BIG POST......Keep scrolling!

So I forgot I took some of these pics! Here is what we have been up to lately!

Adeline was getting her baby ready to go for a ride...she did NOT want to be in the picture.

While Elijah was getting his hair cut these two wanted to take pictures....aren't they cute!

Gwendolyn's first bath....Elijah looks happy to be holding her doesn't he!!

Me and my girls (12-28-09)
Playing in the snow! Adeline was so happy that I found her snow clothes!! All she did was eat the snow....hope the boys didn't tell her to eat yellow snow!



Grandma and Grandpa Thomas came to visit and the kids were sooooo excited! It was so great to have them here, they are such good grandparents and the kids just adore them.
(12/27/2009-1/3/2010)

Doesn't that look comfy?!?!
Grandma Thomas LOVES to cuddles the babies when they are sleeping!!! Don't we all!
I love seeing my parents hold the babies!!

Adeline saw this puzzle and said, "That mine?!" To this day she loves putting this puzzle together ALL the time!!
Gwendolyn's blessing day! I am sooooo glad my parent could be here for this! Roberts parents and his brother John were here too! It was a great blessing.....
(1-3-2010)

Addy brought this to Robert and wanted to wear it! This is what she ended up with! LOL she looks like a Samoan dancer!
Gwen got a little cold and hasn't been feeling all that great.....her poor goopy eyes!
She was so relaxed just laying on me.....
Elijah loves holding Gwendolyn. It is sooo sweet to see your oldest (especially a boy) holding your youngest and really enjoying it!
(1-5-2010)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great holiday! I hope Gwendolyn gets over her cold soon!

Jordan said...

That post was just what I needed...a good dose of family.

Unknown said...

How cute are your kids? Gwendolyn is so cute...You look great..keep up the great work mama