Saturday, October 16, 2010

Barbor to Boise

Well I finished my second 5k!! I timed in at 30:44 which I will have to argue because I couldn't run the first 1/2 mile because of all the walkers so I give myself and under 30 min 5k!! We finished up in the Boise stadium which was cool! I could hear my boys saying MOM when I came into the stadium so I looked over and there they were running.........they are sooo cute!
I ran with Robert's cousin Clarissa....but ditched her in the end, with her permission of course! Thanks for a great time! It was a thumbs up kind of day! LOL
Adeline had to do some stretches with me!
Anya Marina was the post race entertainment! She was the one who sang the main love song in
New Moon!!
The pictures are crap because I didn't have my camera...who would've thought! So this is the best my phone can do!

No comments: