Friday, October 1, 2010

What Gweny is up too these days!

Gwendolyn has quite the personality! Lately she is into eating paper! Any kind of paper, so we have to keep a watch out...could be worse things I guess! This is her favorite place to come, when she hears me typing on the key board she knows paper is in her reach!
She is really wanting to walk so we let her...on the carpet for now!
Last night for some reason Adeline gave Gweny this passy and she totally sucked on it for a good half hour! What a silly girl. Oh and that baby, yes she has put a claim on it and it does not leave her side....I tried to leave it in the car when we went to the gym and she did NOT like that idea!
She hasn't has a doctors appointment lately so I don't know how much she weighs, but she is in 12-18 months clothing(for about month now) still 2 naps a day, 3 bottles a day and usually sleeps through the night! She has gotten more cuddly which I love. She says momma, dad, and understands her name,eat, drink, all done, baby, and dog, and is starting to hear No more! She is clapping, opening drawers, and learning to open cupboards! She loves to go in the stroller and on the swings, but she HATES being thrown up in the air. She is such and joy and we love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I made my blog private & want to send you an invite, please send me your email address. Mine is auntiejilly@gmail.com