Saturday, October 9, 2010

***BOUNCE***

Friday we planned another park date but we got rained out. So my friend that I was going to go with found this bounce place just down the street from us!! IT WAS A BLAST, and the best part is, it didn't cost an arm and leg!!

Gweny loved this little car. The only down side to this place was they didn't have a little play area for babies.
Oh the big girls liked this car too! This is Adeline's new friend Megan, they are 1 month apart...aren't they cute! People actually ask if they are twins. LOL
It was so funny to watch these two box each other! I need a pair of those for the HOUSE!!
I got a KICK out of this!!
So of course I had to try!
Me and Ian!
Elijah doing a front flip!
Ok Addy was scared to go down this slide the first time so me and Gwendolyn went with her, after that I couldn't get her OFF THE SLIDE! Of course she had to scream every time she went down!
The was the start of an obstacle course that I raced the boys through....I though I was in shape until I did that! Elijah's buddy wanted me to chase them through it so I did and was acting like a monster and scared a little girl.......OOPS!!
Here is the gang in all their glory...oh I had my sister in laws to boys with us too!!

1 comment: