I have been more and more impressed lately to focus more on the true meaning of holidays rather than the "worldly" traditions....and let me tell ya....it's tough! I love the Easter basket traditions I remember them as a kid and it was great! But I want my children to remember Him and why we are so blessed to know that He has Risen and He lives today!
We still did an Easter egg hunt at G&G Davenport's though! Gweny was TOTALLY excited too! So fun to watch...every kid! Fun every time! I love it!


See that egg in the basket?! It's yellow....ya that one! I had Ian doing the hot and cold game for a good 5 minutes or so trying to find it!
Nothin' keeps my boys away from those eggs full of goodness! That little yellow dot by the tire swing was the one he poked out of the tree with that stick.
So she got a few eggs and knew she could open them so that was good enough for her!
Such a comedian! Elijah probably one this Easter egg hunt.....if we were keeping tabs!
The fam.
She is just tooooo cute!
So is this one!
I love that face!










No comments:
Post a Comment