My boys love soccer! Ian was getting disappointed because his very first practice got rained out and it wasn't looking so good for his second practice either. I told him to say a little prayer that it wouldn't rain and he just rolled his eyes. So I said one for him and it worked! Now maybe he will believe me!
This is Ian's first year and he is doing so great! He had his first goal during his first game! Way to go Ian!! I love all the faces he makes when he is going for the ball....his number is 5.
This is Elijah's second year and he is a natural! He had 2 goals his first game and 1 his second! He is the fastest one on the field and that is what everyone comments on! He is a LOT more aggressive this year! Nice work Buddy!
I am so proud of my boys and their athletic abilities! =)






No comments:
Post a Comment