Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some catching up to do!

Gweny was not diggin' her Erkle pants.
I was trying to keep the girls entertained and came up with a slide.....that worked for at least an hour! SCORE!!

Addy and her posing.."Mom take a picture of me and Mickey......." Why can't she do that when I was to take pictures for REAL?!?!
Ian had to make a Leprechaun trap......I have to admit, I wasn't that excited about it so it got put off until bed time the night before it was due. So I went out to our recycle box and grabbed a couple things he could use and then let his imagination flow........this is what we came up with in about 10 minutes!


Don't you love when you spend FOREVER cleaning and then find this not 2 minutes later!?!?!
Gweny did this all on her own and then came out to show me!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Thanks for the pics. I'm not sure I can wait until June to see them again.