Last year was a nightmare trying to get all the kids ready and Elijah off to school on time...I hoped this year would be different, but after a week I could tell it wasn't! I was praying and asking what I could do to help our mornings go smoothly where I didn't have to end up yelling by the time we left for our day! I didn't like it and I didn't want the kids off to school with the last thing mom was doing was being upset with them........so with pondering I got my answer about 2 weeks ago and I haven't had to raise my voice once and they have at least 30 minutes to play which is something they like to do in the mornings too!
As you can see, maybe. It's a check list. They have to get all these things done to earn a sticker! Through out the week they have to earn 6 stickers(we added Sunday to the list!!) in order to play the Wii on Friday and Saturday! When they get home from school they like to play the computer, their homework has to be done and their room cleaned then they are allowed 15 minutes each! WOW this has been a pray answered and I am soooooooo grateful!!!!
Sometime I will make a more official one, but for now this will work!

No comments:
Post a Comment