Robert and his sister Michele have the same bday 4 years apart....Michele is older, but she doesn't want to claim her true age to fame yet! So that is why her cakes always say 29.5........I didn't know that until the last minute, but we made it work!
We had the family over for a BBQ and some yummy cake!
Michele is getting a new car so we got her an emergency kit to go inside.........you never know right! Also Dad and Jenny gave her a shawl made out of BSU colors!
This year Robert needed some stuff for hunting and the $$$ was getting up there so I decided to get him a cabella's gift card and have everyone go in on it together. Robert couldn't wait until his birthday to go shopping so I went along and took the kids around Cabella's looking at the fish, animals, and getting some fudge while Robert tried on boots(for like 2 hours!!) Anyway in the meantime I snuck over to get him the gift card and had the kids take it to him saying happy birthday! He opened up the card and was surprised by what he saw...he was soo happy and I was happy that I pulled it off without him knowing!! So this is what he got for his bday! Hope it was a good one babe we love you!!



No comments:
Post a Comment