I saw this on my friends blog and wanted to see what it was about. Viewing this story couldn't have come at a better time for me. I have been struggling getting along with my boys lately. It seems like they are either whining, arguing, talking back,or not listening....So I have gotten in this rut and that is what I expect. Sometimes I find myself not wanting to be around them. I pretty much gave up on trying to get along with them.
I have forgotten to see the good, the sweet, the funny, the loving, the silliness,and the love they have for their Savior. Last night I decided I would try and do better. I have prayed for patience before, LOL they just got worse! This time I prayed for the desire to want to do better and lo and behold I ran across this story today! Please take time to see this. It takes about 30 minutes, so do it when you have the time to see ALL of it. This video will change the out look you have in life no matter what stage you are in. It has made me realize AGAIN how precious life is and that I need to enjoy the moments no matter how difficult they might be. Heavenly Father has blessed me with these children and I need to do all I can to show them I LOVE them, in action and in word. Every second of every day! I couldn't imagine my life without them, they have the sweetest spirits and I am honored that Heavenly Father has trusted me and Robert with their care. Now I just need to get my act together...so here I go!
1 comment:
I am sooo right there with you!!!
Post a Comment