Sunday, November 16, 2008

1 already?!

We cannot believe Addy is 1 already!!! She has brought so much joy into our home! We are soooo blest to have this sweet little spirit apart of our family! She has quite the personality as you can see from the pics!!
I was in a little pain today from my car accident so we just had a little party with just us....it was great! Addy had to eat her cake with a fork, and she loves the baby dolls she got, the yellow one is from aunt Jordy and the purple one is from grandma Davenport, she made it by hand. My mom got Addy some cute clothes(the tights she has on)I can't wait to put her in her little dress from my mom!!! Thank you everyone for sharing her special day with us!!

Oh yeah, I decorated her cake with the fake flowers I had around the house....nothing like my sista can do though.... =)





6 comments:

Gwen said...

I can't believe she is already a year old. She is so sweet. I'm glad I was able to get to know her better. Maybe she will remember me at Christmas. Give her a birthday kiss from me and grandpa.

Kim said...

Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? OK, that year was the fastest year EVER. I cannot even believe it. She is so cute. I like your cake with the flowers, very pretty! Happy Birthday!

Davenports said...

SOOO cute! I can't believe our babies are one already either. I'm excited to do a "girl" birthday this year. I love your cake. Very creative!!! We miss you guys!

Jonathan and Carley said...

Hey Johanna! It's me, Carley, Heidi's friend from the pumpkin patch. She gave me your blog address and I love all of the pictures! I had my baby about 10 days ago and was wondering if you were still interested in taking her picture. My email address is carleytanner@gmail.com
Let me know if you are up to it(sorry about your car accident) and also I was wondering about your prices.
Thanks,
Carley

Jordan said...

I like the cake...good work sis!

A Cheatham said...

oh my gosh she is sooo cute!!! And the animal i killed and ate I am sad to say was when i was young camping with my dad and it was a squirl...oh and i once killed a turkey we had for thanksgiving:)