I got a call to Now I lay Me Down To Sleep and I was on my way home and BOOM!! I was going about 35-38 miles an hour and this lady pulled out in front of me to cross traffic going the other direction. I saw her and stepped on the breaks but obviously it was to late. Anywho, my airbags went off and once I could see through all the smoke, I got my car into park and slowly got out of my car. I had to get my phone out of the back seat and my camera. The lady that hit me got out of her car and was saying, "Oh my gosh, are you ok, I don't see well at night and I didn't even see you." HELLO if you can't see well at night WHY WERE YOU DRIVING?!?!?!
Through the shock I could tell my knees got hit pretty good and my chest was starting to hurt, so once Robert got there and everything was all done with the police we headed to the hospital. At this time it was 12:45am. We didn't get done at the hospital until 3AM!!!! And that is because I was being a squeaky wheel and asking how long this really should take...blah blah blah....
I am a little sore today, but I am soooo blessed that this happened when it did and the kids weren't in the car. It could have been A LOT WORSE!!! My mom just happened to be here visiting too, so the kids weren't a worry!



6 comments:
Holy Cow Jo! I am SO glad you are ok and that it all worked out in probably the best scenario possible having your mom there and being alone in the car. Scarey!!
I have been there, dude. I am SO glad you are okay. I know what it is like. I was blessed in so many ways with my accident too. The Lord looks out for us, doesn't He?
OUCH! Your car looks so sad...on the bright side maybe you can get a bigger car now! I am glad you are safe!
Jo! Ouch! I'm glad you're OK and that the kids weren't in the car. Hope there won't be any lasting effects...I remember the pain/soreness. No fun.
How scary! I'm glad you're alright even if your poor car isn't, and I'm glad Grandma was there to be with your kids and keep them calm. Take care!
WOW! I am so glad you are ok? Is the car salvageable, or do you get a new car now?! Hope all is well and you get feeling better!
Post a Comment