Ok I wasn't in the mood to take my camera Trick or Treating so here is a before pic and some afters!! We went to the ward Trunk or Treat then into the neighborhood close by. There was this house that had around 100 carved pumpkins, lights, music, you name it. I wish I had my camera then...o well!
Hey - it's Kelly Nadeau (Nielsen). So, that house with tons of pumpkin's - that's probably Kevin's in-law's house. Anyway, just FYI - they do like 150 pumpkins every year and they have tons of people over two nights before halloween to carve them all. So, if you're still in Boise next year, they would love to have you guys come help. Just a thought!
3 comments:
Cute! Your kids got TONS of candy. Fun times.
I hope you safe those peanut M&Ms for me. See you Friday.
Hey - it's Kelly Nadeau (Nielsen). So, that house with tons of pumpkin's - that's probably Kevin's in-law's house. Anyway, just FYI - they do like 150 pumpkins every year and they have tons of people over two nights before halloween to carve them all. So, if you're still in Boise next year, they would love to have you guys come help. Just a thought!
Post a Comment