Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jo Update

A lot of people have been asking how I am doing so here is an update....
I am doing pretty good. I have been going to physical therapy twice a week for my neck. My knees are healing pretty well, I sill have a big knot on my left knee. My physical therapist did an ultra sound on it to help break up the hard mass...anyway, I am not supposed to lift a lot because of my sprained sternum...lol it sounds like I am falling apart, really I'm good. Thanks for all of your thoughts!

These pics don't do my cool bruises justice! They went all the way down my left leg. We still aren't sure how it all happened!

2 comments:

Davenports said...

dang girl!!! I'm glad you are healing well. I didn't think you got hurt that bad!!! Those bruises look nasty! You're one tough cookie!

A Cheatham said...

Sick! No more car accidents for you!