Tuesday, September 8, 2009

***Camping***

I thought this camping trip was going to be boring because we were the only ones going. Turns out we had a BLAST!!! One of the kids favorite things to do was throw rocks in the river. They literally could do it for hours....

Robert took us to some natural HOT springs and PHEWWWW they were HOT! Luckily we found one that still had cold water running into it so it was just right!

Later we had a good ol' time around the camp fire! A little trade mark picture!

Some singing! This is Addy singing Twinkle Twinkle little star...soooo cute!

Some crazy dancin'!

Last but not least, SMORES.......mmmmmm were they good!

On the last day Robert took the boys fishing while Addy and I slept and this is what he came back with.....yummmm it was a good one!

We had some great times and made lots of good memories! Thanks babe for taking us camping! Oh yeah we also sang to Robert because it was his birthday!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Looks like fun. I want to go camping, but you know dad won't go!

Jensen Memories said...

I am glad you still went even tho Heidi and Aaron did not go. Looks like you had tons of fun.

Jordan said...

Well I am a bad sister in law...tell Robert HAppy birthday. I had it on my calendar but apparently I don't look at my calendar often enough.