It was soooo nice outside this Saturday(not toooo HOT) so we started the day early. The kids wanted to swing first thing in the morning so we headed out to the play ground for a few minutes. They were soooo silly talking with eachother!


Next we decided to go feed the ducks that we live by. I mean HELLO we have lived here for a year now and haven't done this yet!




The Swans would eat stuff off the bottom of the pond and the kids laughed every time they saw this. They had me take a picture and wanted it in the post!

Next, we still didn't want to go home and Robert and I felt like icecream at 10:30 in the morning...so we surprised the kids with icecream! They called it a treat and felt very special because they NEVER get icecream this early....which is true!


The YMCA where I work out has free family rock climbing on Saturdays and Ian has been wanting to go ever since we moved, so since Robert had meetings all afternoon I decided to take them. Here they are waiting for thier turn to go.

Addy wanting a turn. She kept saying, "Me turn, me turn."

Ian went up first and he was booken it! He got to 15 feet, turned and looked down and said I am done! LOL He did awesome! They were impressed by him.

Here he is coming down!

Next was Elijah and he booked it up there too! He was almost as high as Ian when he decided to come down, as far as he knows they were at the same hieght!

Elijah coming down.

Aren't they cute!

Addy snuck in and got this far before I caught her....."Mommy, look at me!" LOL silly girl!

Ian wanted to go up again so here he is the second time on a little bit harder wall!

Addy was playing really quiet and I found her like this. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Shhhh Addy hideing."
2 comments:
There's a song called "Butts Up" about ducks that eat off the bottom. I love it! The rock wall looked fun -- amazing climbers, even Addy. I didn't see any pictures of mom climbing!!!
I miss you all ...give the kids big hugs!
Post a Comment