Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stake Conference

We had Stake Conference this weekend and wanted a good seat so we got there 1 hour early. The kids really wanted to go on the Temple grounds so that worked out well.

This picture is of Ian showing our Stake President, President Christensen his cowboy boots because President Christensen used to wear them too!

WHAT?! Adeline isn't scrunching her nose! Aren't they cute!

Seriously, Robert could have sat up straight so I didn't look so HUGE, well maybe that wouldn't have helped! LOL

The kids thought this golf cart was AWESOME with it's paint job so they had to have a ride in it. This is President Christensen's father!

Adeline smelling the showers(flowers)

The boys realllllly wanted to go inside. That's as close as they got.

Uahhh there is the nose scrunch! So cute!

Handsome young man, can't believe he is going to be 8 in 1 year! AHHHHHHHH

I wish he would pose like this more often! Usually he is running away from the camera!

The Choir sang the closing song and Robert had me glance over at Ian. He was so cute leading the music...........or so I thought! I looked back over to watch him some more and I noticed his hands were in the shape of guns and he was making the shooting sound. So here is my sweet Ian that I thought was leading the music, when in reality he was shooting the Choir members! LOL I love my children!

3 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Beautiful Kiddos!

Kim said...

What pretty pictures! You all look so sharp! I love your dress, beautiful family picture!!!

Jordan said...

I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the Ian story....Hilarious! I love the nose scrunch Emma is finally out of that stage and I miss it!