Saturday, September 19, 2009

Randomness

The boys like to have a race every morning before school.....not sure why, well yes I do they are boys. Ofcourse Adeline has to join in.

When Elijah and Ian both had school Adeline had to have her backpack too. Every day she asks if she is going to school too.

It was nice to see Ian and Adeline playing together, usually it's Elijah and Ian and poor Addy is by herself. Ian helped Addy get her skirt on too.

As cute and girly as she can be she is the messiest kid we have had!

Adeline was helping me make dinner. I put the dinner in the oven and looked up and this is what I saw. She said, "Mom, want some cheese too?"

After conference Adeline had to put Daddy's shoes on. So cute. I love it when she tries to walk around the house! LOL

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Well at leasr Addi is eating cheese and not cubes of butter like you used to do!