Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am out of clever titles.....

My mom sent a package with some clothes for Adeline and the baby in it and Addy couldn't have been more excited! She loved the jammies and HAD to put them on!


The kids got Halloween cards from G&G and they had some glitter on them. I didn't realize how many questions about glitter there was.....


I haven't seen one of these in a while...

Robert blow dried Addy's hair tonight and this was the result!



3 comments:

Jordan said...

My girls spent the night trying on all of their clothes too! And We opened the cards in the car and Emma must have rubbed hers all over her face beacuse she was covered in glitter when I got her out of her seat.

Jordan said...

I also love how you didn't even attempt to spell praying mantis. :)

Abby Wright said...

Addy is going to kill you when you show those photos to her boyfriends:)