
Ian went on his first field trip with his preschool class to the Zoo.

I got lucky and got this shot...it was through the glass so it looks a little weird, but the kids love it!
LOL I have to laugh every time I see this picture. I had cleaned out the car, washed their car seat covers and just got done putting Adeline's back together and she wanted to sit in it. Well when it was time to put the seat back in the car she wasn't going for that! Not doing her hair yet sure adds to the feel on this pic, don't ya say?!
Adeline says, "Look mom I wash the baby!"
I haven't taken good pics of the kids in FOREVER so last night I bribed them with some ice cream and we were on our way. I got 5 shots taken and Ian got stung by a bee....seriously they were in a good mood too. Needless to say that was the shortest photo session I have ever had. We will have to try again in a different location! Can you tell where Ian got stung?!

4 comments:
Love the pic of Addi. Hehehe. I also laughed really hard!!
that girl has some amazing hair! Poor Ian and his ear, give him a kiss for me.
Oh, bummer, Ian. I'm sorry about your bee sting. What are those things Ian is between at the zoo? Addy is kinda scary!
That picture of Adeline is HILARIOUS!! I think a party with mini sessions would be awesome! If you need me to host, I totally will!
Post a Comment