Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Out & About....Rock Climbing Class

It was soooo nice the other day I decided to take Ian and Adeline to the park for some lunch and good times. Ian's friend Brandon came along too. They had a great time and it was nice to get out of the house for awhile!




Ian wanted to take a rock climbing class this year. On the first day he climbed all the way to the top and rang the bell, of course I didn't have my camera(don't know what I was thinking)anyway, these pics are from his last day of class and he was NOT in the mood to climb to the top.....hopefully he will again when G&G Thomas come to visit! He had a great time and was the best behaved child there!




This is Ian telling me that he is NOT going to the top......no talking him into it!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Hey Ian, I can hardly wait to go see you climb. It looks like you had a fun time at the park.