Adeline didn't want to go to bed and she kept calling for daddy so I had Robert come up and she said NOOOOOO mommy....little game.
Mom: "So I said do you want daddy or not?"
Adeline: "Not."
Robert found some boots for hunting and they were on clearance for $5.00!!! He was soooo proud of his find he had to show them off to the kids. He was telling them that they were water resistant and so on and Elijah said, "So you can walk on water then?" LOL Robert said hopefully someday, but not yet!
Ian tells me the other night that he needs his own room because Elijah makes to many weird noises. I then told him that he makes some weird noises himself and sometimes snores. He of course denied that and went on about all the different and weird noises his brother makes. I told him he better get used to it.
I was talking with Adeline the other night about her little sister and asked her what we should name her. She said, "Apple juice." We are stuck for girl names this time around I like Abigail Johanna and Gwendlyn Marie but Robert isn't set on either of those.....do you have any names you would like to share?
3 comments:
She might get more gifts if you name her Gwendolyn Marie! I'm going with Apple Juice, LOL!
You could always use dad favorite... Restarea! Or Walla-Walla Hallenberger! I personally like Olivia!
We never really thought of any girls names since we ended up with a boy. My husband did like the name Jennifer Louise though.
Post a Comment