Saturday, February 2, 2008

Good Ticket.



My mother teaches Kindergarten and she uses "Good Tickets" to encourage the kids to well, be good! I have had a HARD time getting my two LOVELY boys to clean their room...ALL their toys are on the FLOOR!!!! This takes us awhile. Anywho, she suggested using this system. I have decided for my boys that once they have earned 10tickets by cleaning their room they get to go to the dollar store(the amount of tickets earned and reward at the end will very for everyone.)Let's give it a try....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Do they turn the good tickets in for a prize or treat or anything?

Hallenbergers said...

Yeah, I forgot to put that on there! Once they get 10 they are allowed to go get 1 thing from the dollar store...that's what my boys really like. You could reward with different things...