
What is it about stinky dish cloths! I just got these for Christmas(pic taken 1 month ago)and I think I used this particular cloth three times and it already stinks!! I have tried everything(I think)so they last longer and don't stink and nothing has worked. Does anyone have any ideas?
6 comments:
That's kind of a funny topic. :) I am at a loss for answers on this one too. They make me gag they stink so bad. If you find an answer PLEASE let me know!
seriously, you have to wash them once in a while!!!
LOL-Duh MOM! I didn't think you had to wash them after 2-3 days!!
After you use them each time, finish with a cold water rinse and ring them out really well. Hang it to dry (on your faucet or something). You can use them for a few days if they get a chance to dry during the day. When you throw them in the wash, make sure they are dry so they don't continue to mildew in the hamper. If after you wash them they still smell, put some white vinegar in the rinse cycle and it should clear up the odor. And usually, mine don't smell like vinegar unless I use way too much. Try it.
Great tips Amber!!! Thank you! I am definately going to try that!!!
Throw them out! And only buy dishcloths at the dollar store. 3 for $1.00 and I don't feel bad throwing them out. Dishcloths gross me out! At most kitchen stores you can buy rubber hot pads, and that's what I use, but I guess that doesn't help you clean up!
Post a Comment