Thursday, February 7, 2008

OUCHY!!


Yeah isn' that pretty! Elijah and Ian were doing there usual(chasing eachother)only this time Elijah slipped and hit the coffee table right on the corner! I heard it but didn't think it was that bad because he reacts that way all the time. Robert was first on the scene and he yelled back to me, he will need stitches! I still wasn't convinced(I was nursing this whole time)BUT got up quickly to have a look! Uhhhh yeah he needed stitches! There was blood EVERYWHERE! If you have never been involved with a head injury...they bleed A LOT! Elijah cannot stand the site of blood so we hurried and got that all cleaned up ASAP! He kept telling us that he was ok and that we could just go into the Doctor tomorrow...Ian was scared for his brother and was helping him feel better by giving him cold wash cloths.

While they were at the hospital they ran into some Missionaries! This poor missionary had only been out for 6 weeks and in the Hospital twice!! Not more than a half hour into his flight from the MTC he was eating potato chips and had an allergic reaction to some peanut oil. He had a blessing and didn't go into Anaphylactic shock until they landed more than an hour later! Then just tonight he was hit by a car on his bike and came out with a bruised arm. The preisthood power is real!

Well, three hours later he is home. It was clean cut so he didn't need stitches!! They used that cool glue...your good old Superglue!! Boy am I glad I have Photoshop!! We will keep you in touch!

Elijah has anxiety towards doctors called White coat syndrom. Thank you to those who had Elijah in their prayers! It helped him stay calm through this whole thing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elijah, get better soon. I am glad you were a brave boy. Only one week until we go to Legoland!
I love you.

Jordan said...

What a face! Give him a hug and kiss from his Aunt!

Jordan said...

I think you might need a new coffee table yours is mean! :)