Monday, February 25, 2008

Visit to California






My sister lives in California so my mom took Elijah for a week to visit! They went to Lego Land and the Zoo. They got rained out of going to Sea World so maybe next time! I love the San Diego Temple so I asked Elijah if he would take a picture of it for me...what a great picture huh!! He had a great time and hasn't stopped talking about it! Elijah says Thank you to Aunt Jordan and Grandma for a great time! Oh he also wanted me to say he went swimming too!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I loved that Elijah could be my traveling companion. He was such a great kid and we had a blast!

Jordan said...

I love his spider face! He is such a good kid you are lucky to have him in your family.

Anonymous said...

You are looking great! Thanks for the pictures, i like to see Mom's too. That must have been fun for Elijah to go travel with grandma. looks like all is well