*I am guessing she is 21 pounds and 26.5 inches. She was 20 pounds and 26 inches over 1 month ago.

*Crawling...actually it is a push with one leg and slide the other one. We call it the push-scoot.
*Waves Bye-Bye.
*She will pull herself into a standing position...as shown in the picture, and sometimes go from our coffee table to the couch.
*Still 2 naps a day.
*2 or 3 bottles a day. Loves the sippy cup!
*Does HUGE razz berries (sp?) with her tongue.
*Makes a sound than moves her fist across her mouth so she sounds like an Indian. (that's the best way I could describe it)
*Will walk if you hold her hands.(most of the time)
*LOVES to cuddle.
*She will get into a crawling position and then push up onto her feet and just stay like that.
*She laughs at herself.
*Still loves her bear.
*Addy is getting another bottom tooth.
*LOVES the bath and doesn't make a peep when you wash her hair.
*Will eat textured food over her cereal so I just put them together!
*SHE WILL IT OUR LEFT OVERS!!!! No one else will...
*6-12 month clothes are starting to get on the smaller side...
*She is starting to take her headbands out...
*Her hair is getting a little wave...you know that famous mhawk curl our parents did to us in th 80's?! I do that to her!
1 comment:
What a cute picture. I love those leggings! I can't believe how big she is getting. They grow up too fast!!!
Post a Comment