Robert had the day off and it was BEAUTIFUL so we took off to the beach! The boys hadn't been for over a year and Addy has never been so I was anxious to see how they were going to take it. The boys practically swam out to sea...I didn't bring them extra clothes because in the past they wouldn't go in the water. OOPS!! Good thing it was warm so they dried out pretty quickly. Addy LOVED the sand. The first little bit she just sat there and dug her hands in the sand...towards the end she tried to eat it! It was a great trip and I am so glad we live so close to the Ocean!! Enjoy all the pics!










5 comments:
What a beautiful day at the beach! I'm at my parent's tonight, but I'll be home tomorrow. We've got to get together! It's been too long!
Those pictures were gorgeous!! What a great beautiful day at the beach together as a family. So fun.
Looks like fun! Addi was eating sand just like Emma on her first beach adventure.
looks like you had fun. Seriously -- Addy has to wear a head band at the beach! I guess it helps keep her hair out of her eyes LOL.
looks like you had fun. Seriously -- Addy has to wear a head band at the beach! I guess it helps keep her hair out of her eyes LOL.
Post a Comment