Friday, July 4, 2008

***Anniversary***

Yes that is right, we have been married for 7 years now. It was time to get away from it all for a night. Robert found this little log cabin away from everything and along the river. It was perfect!! The best part was the HOT TUB but I didn't get a picture of it >(... We had a nice relaxing time and enjoyed each others company. Thank you Honey for a great Anniversary. I loved it!


This is the cabin we stayed in.




We went to the fish hatchery to kill some time before checking in and we saw these little fish trying to jump up the water spout! LOL it was Hilarious.



This was the first waterfall we went to see. It was called Deception Falls. The water was going so fast that if you were to fall in, it would hit you with a force of 7 tons.


This picture was taken before we did our 5 mile(total)hike up to Wallace Falls. That's why I am smiling!! This trail was great and challenging. Thanks babe for keeping me going!
Lower Falls.

Middle Falls.

Upper Falls.




Phew we made it! That was Awesome and I am going to be SORE!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on 7 years!! Those pictures were GORGEOUS. That is one of the prettiest places I have ever seen. What a fun peaceful getaway!

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun! We are about to celabrate our 7th anniversary too!

Em said...

What a great trip, its always so nice to get away with your hubby. Where you in Oregon, I just have to say its gorgeous and its home :)