Monday, January 25, 2010

Discovery Center

Elijah went to the Discovery Center with his school and brought home a pass to get his whole family in FREE!! SAWEEEET!! So we went a couple of weekends ago and had a blast! Here are some of the pics of things we did!

This first one is a shadow box....I tried to get the whole family to show up, I am missing Adeline, not sure where that girl was standing, o well!

Here we are doing a puzzle...

Adeline loved the section that looked like a vets office, hard to get her out of there!

Ian riding the bike! The faster you go the more lights you can lite up!

Here Elijah is drawing a picture! Pretty cool way to draw, who said you need hands for this art!
So cute!
Blowing HUGE bubbles!!
Oh my...I though getting her out of the vet section was hard! I don't think I ever saw her have so much fun!
Yeah the boys went shopping too!
Notice the money in her hand. She made sure everyone knew it was hers to buy her groceries!
Elijah is always asking how storms form...he loved to see how hurricanes formed. They had a Tornado one too.
This shows you how quick you react.....of course Robert and I had to compete...He one....barley!
Ok this show how sound waves work. I could NOT get him away from it, like a kid! LOL Love you Honey!
You pull yourself up in this chair and when you are at the top you let go and come back down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.