Adeline wanted to help me do the dishes...what a good helper!

My sister in law invited us to go to Monkey Business....the kids had a great time and so did MOM!! Thanks Heidi!!
Uhhh we weren't quite ready for this pic!
Adeline loved this little house...She would ask everyone if they wanted to come in her house!
We were watching the Strong Man competition on TV so of course Elijah and Ian are strong boys so they had a Strong Man competition of their own...
They stuffed their backpacks with every toy then owned! It was actually quite heavy.
I love it when Gwendolyn gets loves from her older siblings!
I love when my boys put on these costumes that they got 2 years ago!!! My Knights in shining armor! They tell me I am their Queen and Addy is their princess!






1 comment:
I wish I could have come to visit Addy in her little house. LOL at the pantyhose pics!
Post a Comment