Adeline loves to play house "my house" she always wants to make dinner! We have pizza and chocolate milk a lot when she is cooking!
The kids thought of this all on their own! Boy did they have a BLAST!!


Adeline makes this face all the time and I just love it! She is such a doll.

Yours truly taken by Adeline! This was after Stake Conference.....

Adeline looked so dang cute I wanted some of her too.......she was NOT in the mood!!

Look closely, Addy has learned to blow bubbles with her spit! So lady like!!

Gwendolyn in her Sunday dress! What a charmer........


Elijah didn't have school and Adeline was not going down for a nap so I made them watch a movie so I could have some quiet time!
1 comment:
Every one is getting so big! I just love all the pictures so fun!
Post a Comment