Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mini photo shoot

Adeline actually asked my to take pictures of her....she was posing left and right! Then she wanted some with Gwendolyn and then I had to take some of Gwen by herself! Thanks Addy for the motivation (because I have none lately)! Enjoy my cute girls....I do!!




Yeah all these are somewhat the same....can't do much when a 7 week old doesn't want to be on her back!


6 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Beautiful girlies:)

Jessica said...

Those are so cute! Gwendolyn is looking cuter and cuter! I love the one of Adeline holding her.

Kim said...

Jo, you are so good! BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I love them. I wish you could come take Lexi's first birthday pictures tomorrow!

Jordan said...

Thanks for the pictures of my adorable nieces. I think Adeline looks alot like Elijah and I can see some of Ian in Gwendolyn. Super cute girlies!

Davenports said...

I LOVE that first one of Addy! She looks sooo grown up. And my fav of Gwen is the second to last one. I still can't decided who she looks like!

Abby Wright said...

Your girlies all look just like you. So PRETTY!