Sunday, August 21, 2011

Camping......agian!

This was a short camping trip but we took it because we might not have another chance to go as a family before school starts! Grandpa and Grandma Hallenberger met us up there on Friday and only stayed until noon on Saturday, but we enjoyed them while they were there!
Aaron found out at the last minute that he HAD to be to church on Sunday so they were just going to drive up for the day. Heidi said, "well maybe we will bring up some donuts!" I said, "You better bring donuts and they better be Krispy Kreme....for a peace offering for not staying longer! So they did and just in the nick of time too!
Grandma taught me and the boys how to play Mancala and we were addicted, or should I say Ian was addicted and REALLY good at it! I think I only beat him once!!!
Heidi and yours truly in all our glory!
These three were just being silly and I thought it was cute enough for a pic!
Ahhhh the warm springs!!! They were PERFECT and just what we all needed!!!
Good job getting into the picture Honey!
Not sure how she got so dirty in an hours time but she did so she got a bath in the sink!
Elijah is a goof like his momma!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

agian or again? I love Elijah's silly poses...I think he gets that from his momma.