Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pokemon

My boys have been into Pokemon for the last month or so, REALLY into Pokemon so I thought I should blog about this phase in their lives! They literally look and play with their Pokemon cards all day long! They work really hard to save up money so they can buy them....they have to do yard work! Things don't come for free...unless it's from Grandma and Grandpa Thomas because that's what Grandparents are for!
Ian's favorite is Slaking and Mamoswine
Elijah's favorite isTorterra and Exploud
Here I caught them on another day just looking through them!
They know all their names and their HP....whatever that is!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Ah,Pokemon, Bakugon, Bey Blades, etc. Really wish I understood them!

Jessica said...

if you lived closer we'd have to make Pokemon play dates! Its been about two years for Tate. We kept waiting for hi m to outgrow this phase, but we've since given up!