The other night at dinner I asked what the kids wanted to be when they grow up and this was their reply:
Adeline: "I want to be a cowgirl like Jesse in Toy Story!"
Elijah: Thought about it for a minute then said, "I want to make lots of money so I can take care of my family so I will be a teacher like grandma."
Ian: "I want to work at the movies....you know those guys that take your tickets when you go in?.....ya that's where I want to work....then he thinks a bit.......all excited he says, "Or I could work at WALMART, I bet they make 5 bucks a day!" LOL yep that's about right Ian! LOL
Gwendolyn comes up to me, "cookie please....mommy cookie please" How could I refuse...so I grab her one cookie and she says, "No two cookie...please.......say waaaaa did my 20 month old just ask for 2 cookies?! So I hand her another one just to see if I heard her right and she holds them together and says, "Ya two cookie, taynt tou"
Ian was all up in my space the other day and I turned to him and said, "Do you mind?" He said, "Nope." I had to laugh at that, it was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment