Robert has been wanting to take the boys up on the river over night for a while, so this weekend they
headed out. They got there, set up camp and went to the hot springs Friday night. Saturday Robert got the water on the stove to heat up for hot chocolate and realized he didn't put hot chocolate on the list of things to get(yes I packed up everything for them!), but being the cool wife that I am I knew, so I packed some anyway....He said, "I love my wife!!" Yes you better because I rock!!! =)
While they were there they saw some deer and a bear cub crossing the river, and an a osprey with a fish in its talons. They didn't like the tent so much because they are used to the trailer, but they did enjoy staying up late, going on a hike, and fishing with their dad. Ian said his favorite thing this weekend was fishing and Elijahs was going to the hot springs at night.
First us girls started out our Friday night watching this for movie night!
Then on Saturday we went to the library, went to G. Hallenbergers house to pick up my first sewing machine(figured I should learn how to sew!) and did some shopping. I got an art project that Adeline and I could do when Gweny was sleeping....she is soooo proud of her princess and carries it around the house showing everyone.
After Gwendolyn's nap I took the girls to Bounce and was so excited to play with them.....well it didn't quite go that way because Gweny was scared.....some noises really bother her and with all the fans on to keep the blowup things going she was not liking that. I did force her down the big slide a couple times on my lap, but that was about all she would do!
Adeline however had a blast!!
Gweny did like the cars and road in those most of the time...there was hardly anyone there so that was cool too!
Oh she like the soda too.....
Later that night the girls were playing dress up and I thought we should have a tea party....so fun! What some great girl time we had!









1 comment:
Addy did a beautiful job making her princess. Looks like you girls had just as much fun as the boys!
Post a Comment