Another day trip to the river.....this time we came prepared with lots of bug spray.........still didn't work!! Anyway we had another great time!!
Elijah found lots of stone flies....fish love those!!
I just thought this was cute!
A little fishing!
Adeline found this rock and said it was for me because it looked like a heart!
WOW check out that tuuuuude on Addy's face! I told her that wasn't a very pretty face and she said, "Well I kind of like that face!" LOL
My Cuties!
Building sand castles! Ian has been sooooo good with Gwendolyn!!
He was proud of what he built........me too Bud good job!
Elijah was building a damn....really worked too!
They were starting to get bored so I yelled WATER FIGHT and this was one of my captures! Love it!
The girls had their own water fight...........with themselves...............LOL!
Gweny kept dumping water on her head and laughing.......it was so funny!












1 comment:
Great pictures. Your kiddos are so CUTE!
Post a Comment